Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday's Telling: Cooper's Dog

So many of you were pulling for little Cooper -- the four year old, highly allergic and asthmatic little boy, who needed an allergen alert dog.  Well I am happy to report that Cooper's family has raised all of the money needed to buy the dog, AND get the training. 

And so, without further adieu, please let me introduce Kona.

Yes, in just 5 months, you with your support of prayers and support, have contributed to Little Cooper living a safer life, with more freedom.  Cooper will now have the opportunity to go to school, and as his parents say, "have a guardian angel by his side."


His mom shares, "As his mother I can not tell you how over joyed and overwhelmed my heart is. I am still in disbelief. I am so incredibly thankful. During this journey, I learned a very important thing..To always, always, always help those in need no matter how big or small. From the bottom of our hearts THANK YOU for your help, love, support and advice!! We will be traveling to Colorado in June or July for a mandatory two week training session with Kona (the dog) and the trainers. Please continue to visit our blog so we can share this event with you!"

So, to all of those who read my blog, thank you for caring...thank you for sharing.  I must say, our lives are much richer because of you! ~Zoe

No comments: