Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Luck of the Irish to You...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Today, I celebrate the luck o' the Irish, by introducing an expansion to my PawPrintArt.  My hu-mom has made a digital paintbrush out of my paw print, and will be painting entire paintings using my PawPrint. 


In honor of St. Paddy's Day, we created a Celtic Knot -- just to give you a quick demonstration of what we are talking about.


This is what the brush looks like...


and when color, size and pressure variation are added, you get...



If you look very closely you can see the paw prints.  As soon as we have a painting or two under our belts, we will add them to my PawPrintArt shop on Etsy and they will be available for sale (with 30% of sales profits going towards animal (& human) rescue).  Also, if you are interested in commissioning a painting, we will accept commissions also. 


So what do you think of this new art form?  We'd love to hear your thoughts!


Happy St. Paddy's Day!  ~Zoe

No comments: