Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday's Telling: Hot Temperatures Can Be Fatal to Your Dog

Good Day! Today I want to share something with you that will hopefully save lives everywhere.  My hu-mom came home from the grocery store yesterday incensed because in the car next to ours, was a dog, all alone, in the sun, with the windows up.  The dog was barking and my hu-mom was concerned for the dog's health, because of the heat. 

She carries around the following flyers, and wanted me to share them with you. 



I've never been left in the car under those conditions, so I don't know what it's like, but I imagine it could be very uncomfortable. 

Anyway, if you would like the flyer that she carries, it is available at the My Dog is Cool website (http://www.mydogiscool.com/downloads/MDIC_flier-red.pdf).  The flyer is two-sided and can be downloaded and printed from your home printer.

On behalf of my fellow canines, thank you!  ~Zoe

No comments: