Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday's Favorite Foto (and update about Zoe)

Today's favorite photo if posted by my hu-mom....


She says this is a favorite photo because I am "on the mend."  It has been a long and hard week.  I have been having trouble with my intestines and my humans were very concerned.  All I was doing was laying around -- I had absolutely no appetite, and whenever I would try to eat I would lose it at one or both ends.  I had no energy for anything at all, not even looking out the front window, which is one of my favorite things to do when in the house. 

My hu-mom is thankful for Dr. Stephens and the staff at Coast Veterinary Clinic, for taking such good care of me.  I'm thankful too -- thank you!

So my hu-mom says this is a new "favorite" photo because I've made it through the worst and here I am with my shaved stomach and pink bandage (hiding a catheter port used to give me fluids), looking out the window.  I must confess, I did sleep some, while in this position, but my hu-mom was happy that my body is responding to the treatment, my appetite is back (as of this morning), and I'm starting to do those things that are more normal for me.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!  ~Zoe

1 comment:

Cooper's Dog said...

So glad she is doing better. Will continue to pray for her!